Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guest Post: FOTD - Starry Eyed Surprise

*Hi guys, I'm currently in England on vacation so while I'm gone I'm featuring a few awesome bloggers as guest posters! Hope you enjoy and be sure to check out their blogs and subscribe!*

Hola! I'm Lily from Beauty's Bad Habit, taking over Turtle Beauty today with something a bit bright...



EYES - UDPP, Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, Fyrinnae 'Rapunzel Had Extensions', Barry M hot pink (no name, it from in a gift set), Hi-Fi Cosmetics 'Mind Manipulator', Ben Nye cherry red, Too Faced 'Cream', Illamasqua sealing gel, Sleek matte black, mascara, Kryolan white pencil eyeliner, nail art stars, Duo lash glue.

FACE - Kryolan Ultra Foundation, Collection 2000 'Matt + Minerals', Kryolan powder, Shu Uemura matte peach blush, The Balm 'Hot Mama' blush.

LIPS - MAC 'Blankety' lipstick, Darling Girl 'Heart of Glass' hologloss.

I've been trying to use these nail art stars ever since I received them. Of course, I have no patience for nail art, so I decided to stick them to my face instead! Since I'm posting on a blog belonging to the queen of bright pink lips, I figured I'd switch it around to bright pink eyes instead...Even if darkening the crease killed the intensity a bit.

Thanks, Wendy, for asking be to be a guest poster - I hope you're enjoying sunny *cough cough* old England!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar