Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BEST LIPSTICKS OF 2017 Most of the time. I wear nudes or Your Lips But Better shades that enhance my natural lips with variations of the same type of shades but warmer or cooler. Here are my most favorite and most worn lipsticks of last year: . @doseofcolors Satin lipsticks are so good! I wore Cinamon swirl a lot because I love my warm terracotta shades. The formula is beautiful, full opacity, adds a subtle shine, comfortable and long lasting. I need more! . @bitebeauty Amuse bouche lipstick in Verbena. This is the one that I wore the most. It is a beautiful warm brown with a hint of deep rose tone. I absolutely love the finish, it’s a satin, luster finish. Lots of pigmentation, comfy, made with food grade ingredients, so, made with products that are not armful to your body. Everybody should create lip products like @bitebeauty , I really consider not buying any other lipsticks because of that aspect. . @bitebeauty Multistick in Cashew. This is an all in one product that you can use on your lips, eyes and cheeks. I am a huge fan of the monochromatic look , plus the formula applies great and melts into your skin. On the lips, it feels comfortable but maybe a little heavy. The multisticks are mattes but they added recently a range of multidimensional shades with a more satin finish. . And you? Which were your favorites? What do you think about the food grade aspect? For me, it’s a necessity! . . . . . Shop your screenshot of this pic with the LIKEtoKNOW.it app http://liketk.it/2u9WA #liketkit @liketoknow.it #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #doseofcolors #cinamonswirl #doseofcolorssatinlipsticks #lipstick #bitebeauty #biteamusebouche #amusebouchelipstick #bitemultistick #bitecashew #bestlipstick


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar