Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blush Love: Current Favorite Combo

Hey everyone. I hope you're all doing well despite the storm and all the events happening all over the world recently. Anyway, I'll just make this post short and sweet. Allow me to share my favorite blush combo at the moment, what I've been wearing for the past few days.

Photo credit to Fotolia.com


I am talking about Benefit Posietint and Benefit Coralista. I love that Posietint gives me a fresh pop of color on the cheeks and when topped with Coralista, the result is just a very lovely coral-pink shade. Since Coralista is a shimmery blush on its own, its shimmers give Posietint a really pretty sheen and glow - a combination that instantly brightens the face.


I can't rave enough about how I love these two together so I'll just leave you with swatches so you can see what I'm talking about here.


Do you like layering blushes?

Happy Thursday, everyone! :)

P.S.
I would like to thank Fotolia for giving me free subscription to their stock photos for a certain period. I had loads of really nice pictures to choose from. For those who are interested, they are willing to give readers of this blog a free two-week subscription so feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like to avail of this generous offer. I recommend that you check out http://fotolianews.com to know more about them. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar