Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder

I just love highlighters right now and I'm a very big fan of glowing skin. There are many different highlighters on the market right now and I just love trying out different ones. When I was shopping at NYX I noticed that they had these ones called Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powders.

They are available in 5 different colors and are described as a silky powder that blends like a dream for a fresh faced look. At £9 each the colors look amazing and the ones I got were - Twilight Tint (White Base With Blue Duo Chromatic Pearl), Lavender Steel (Soft Lavender With Pink And Lavender Duo Chromatic Pearl) and Snow Rose (White Base With Pink And Lilac Duo Chromatic Pearl).

Twilight Tint, Snow Rose, Lavender Steel


Each color gave my skin this awesome glow and out of them all I didn't have a favorite as they all looked amazing. The pigment in them all was very good and they had this really nice soft blendable texture to them. I really don't like highlighters that feel chalky or powdery and these ones were the complete opposite and felt amazing to apply.

As the pigment in them was so good, I didn't need to use a lot to get them to show up and once on they didn't at all fade.

Highlighters are very popular right now. Have you tried these NYX ones?

Twilight Tint

Snow Rose

Lavender Steel

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar