Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

When You Think You Can't, You Can!


So, as I debated back and forth on what I was going to be for Halloween this year,  I took to YouTube for help.   I watched video after video and came across Nicole Guerriero's "Pop Art / Cartoon Zombie" video and knew that's exactly what I wanted to be!  I must have watched that video ten times to make sure I knew exactly what I was getting myself into.  

I had almost everything in my collection minus the face paint and a wig.  Walmart had those two items and I was good to go.  My first attempt I made sure to use my "extra" products that I would not need on the big day.  I also wanted to know how much product I would actually use and need.  Just in case I needed to purchase more.  I also wanted to know exactly how long this would take to recreate.    

I did one practice run before the big day (Halloween that is).  Not going to lie, my practice run was pretty darn good!  I was truly impressed with myself.  I now had the confidence to tell everyone that I was going to be a Zombie Cheerleader because Snow White was my backup plan if all els failed (because that is what was hanging in my closet form years before).  

My practice run
  

After doing this look, it has given me the confidence to take on any makeup look.  I know at times some makeup looks   seem a tad bit intimidating.  If I can do this I know I can do anything.  That may sound silly to some, but this was truly  an eye opening experience for me.

I would like to thank the talented Ms. Nicole Guerriero for being so creative and for her amazing tutorials on YouTube.  I have had the pleasure of meeting Nicole at Generation Beauty.  I can say that she is kind, thoughtful and truly a humble woman. 

To see the YouTube tutorial  "Pop Art / Cartoon Zombie" video click here.

Till next time,

Amber


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar