Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All at once.

Photobucket

Quiksilver Shearling Jacket - Dotti Shirt - Somedays Lovin' Printed Shorts - Lorenzi Shoes - Vintage Bag

I have a ridiculous amount of appreciation for this jacket that has far too many elements of perfection to be fair. From the front, it's a solid leather jacket with a fantastic shearling collar, but the back hem scoops down to give a lot more space and therefore, potential for added warmth. This was very much appreciated given that it started sprinkling a little when I snapped these (kind of dorkily excited that the camera caught the little raindrops). Despite the tired face, I have a significant amount of print love for these shorts, on top of the slightly longer length and higher waist, which isn't given enough credit at Bondi (anyone? anyone?).


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't think I've stopped wearing this shirt for the past 5 days. So much wear. So much versatility.

In other exciting news, I started a little work experience at SBS today and learnt a ridiculous amount to say the least. More to share soon!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar