Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas gift idea #1 Benecos Sea Buckthorn and Orange Christmas Gift Set & discount code




Over the next few weeks, I am going to share some Christmas gift ideas with you and, where possible, will also share a discount code so that you can buy the product if you like it! You may have seen my Benecos introductory post (with Charlotte Tilbury dupe) a few weeks ago (here) and I was so impressed by the quality of those products that when they offered to send me one of their Christmas Gift Sets, I jumped at the chance to try it. Benecos is an organic, cruelty free brand with a range of skincare, bodycare and makeup products at very affordable prices. This Sea Buckthorn and Orange Christmas Gift Set is priced at only £10.95 and I have a 15% discount code to share with you so it would be perfect for most KK Christmas budgets.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar