Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oil Change EotD

I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation today.  Cool story, bro.  I felt like doing a really colorful eye using my Disney Ariel Collection Storybook Palette by Sephora after I got home to make the day a little more interesting (no, I didn't have the nerve to wear this to the dealership).




I went a little crazy with the eyeliner.





I used:
   from the Disney Ariel Collection Storylook Palette
        -- wanderin' free (peachy light copper) on the moving lid

    -- sea witch (purple) in the outer corner and crease

     -- sebastian (matte peach) up towards the brow to blend out sea witch

     -- caspian sea (teal) on the lower lashline

     -- sea shells (shimmery ivory) in the inner corner by the tear duct

from left: wanderin' free, sea witch, sebastian, caspian sea, sea shells
 
   L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
   Physicians Formula Eye Booseter liquid eyeliner in Ultra Black
   Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Black Velvet (lower waterline)



Using the Ariel palette always makes me happy, but at the same time, I don't want to use it because it's so special.

It's absolutely a privilege to own a car, but sometimes getting around to maintenance type stuff is not particularly fun (#firstworldproblems).  I often put off doing it, although now that I have a car that tells me how much oil life I have left, it will be easier to know how long I can put it off. :P

What were you up to today?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar