Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

With a flame test check the purity of your baby wipes

With a flame test check the purity of your baby wipes

Heya girlzzz,  how are you all doing ? Today I am going to share a thing which changes my thought towards few most reputed baby brands.  From the heading itself you might have got some idea about what I am talking about.  Well,  no more suspense ,let me tell you the real story.  After my son born, I was very much choosy about his skincare products ,cloths and other daily usage products . I always try to give him the best but once he got diper rashes on his private parts very badly and we were very much tensed.  When we asked to our pediatrician , he said this is due to the wipes we are using to clean him . I was shocked to hear this and again the doctor told us that most of the wipes available in market has polyester in it and also has harmful chemicals which generally cause skin issues in babies . This was really shocking fo 3rd us.



Doctor also added that, the fragrance in the wipes are only due to chemicals and with long usage these might create serious skin problem. I was super tensed because I am a person who can't imagine my day without wipes because these are very handy to use, be it to clean baby's poop or hands or skin.  While traveling wipes are very needy. Then our doctor also said that there are few brands which has the best quality water based wipes.  To check the purity of the wipes he suggested to do a flame test which is very easy to do at home.  So here I am sharing ,how you can test the purity of the wipes you are using for your kid.

I have 2-3 wipes packet from different brands because I too use wipes sometime to remove my makeup. I tried the flame test technique and found the wipes which I was using for my son has polyester in it.  I was surprised because those were some reputed baby care brands in India.  Well,  after I stopped using wet wipes for my kid and for me too.  And one day I came to know about a brand Mother Sparsh which wipes are water based.  Thanks to my friend who recommend this to me.  I got one packet for myself and did the flame test and it stands out with the test. I was super happy that finally I got something pure, something really good for my baby's skin.  After that I never looked back and I am using Mother Sparsh wipes since long now and completed satisfied.

Mother Sparsh wipes has 98% water content in it which means these are as good as cotton and water. The material of the wipes is viscose which is very gentle for baby's skin.

Okay,  let me share the flame test technique with you all. For that you will need a candle, matches and a wet wipe.

First burn one side of the wet wipes a bit  and see if there is lumps and bad smell of plastic, then understand your wipe has polyester and other harm chemicals . If the wipe burn like cotton and there is ash, then this is a water based wipe and good for skin. Here I have attached the pics for reference.


With a flame test check the purity of your baby wipes

With a flame test check the purity of your baby wipes

Hope you found this post helpful for you.  See you again with another exciting topic, till then take care.

Xoxo. ..

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar