Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ike's World Challenges - Sexy September


Here is my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#112) is Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of 'Sexy September'

and this is my midway post...



If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up...

Sexy Cowgirl


SEXY COWGIRL



You might like to use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice!
I have used the image on my tag:




Recipe:
1. Tag shaped from orange card
2. Layer cut from marbled background.
3. Image printed and coloured with Copics, then cut out.
I added the image, some floral ribbon and orange yarn at the top.








Hope you will pop over to Ike's World Challenges and see the DT's inspiration for the current challenge - and join in!

Happy Crafting!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar