Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Hi everyone! 

So today I have another review for you all and I am so excited about this. I recently bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I thought about getting this for months and I had a bit of a splurge moment. This is also my first high-end make up product and what a good first one.  

First of all, I love the packaging of this because I looks so chic and lovely. The rose gold colour really reflects what the colours are in the palette and with the gold writing, it looks very elegant. I love the tin feel of it and the texture of the tin is really great. The naked 1 and 2 palettes writing is very chunky and fitted but this one looks very soft and elegant. This was the naked palette that I opted for because it's not like the typical neutrals like browns and gold tones, this one is very much pink toned neutrals and I really love that. 

So, as you can see, this is much more of a pink toned palette and that is very gorgeous. The first half of the palette is much more pink but all the colours really compliment each other lovely. It has the same rose gold colour inside and it came with a brush which is the same colour. I don't have many pinked toned eye shadows so this is the perfect palette for that. 

The first set of swatches is the first 6 colours in the palette. You can see that these are very light and it gradually gets darker as it goes on. bottom row names (from left to right)- Strange, Dust, Burnout and Limit and on the top row (from left to right)- Buzz and Trick. As you can see, trick is a very much more of a gold toned shadow compared to the others but it is really pretty. All these colours looks really gorgeous together and they are very perfect for a day time look rather than a night out. Most of the shades are shimmer shades which is really nice. Strange is a nice white shade which looks really pretty in the inner corner and as an under brow highlight. The matte shades are beautiful and really look nice with the shimmer shades because all the tones and shades are very flattering. 

The last six shades are much more brown toned and this is a really good thing because it means that it is an all in one palette because they have shades for everyone. The top row shades are (from left to right)- Nooner, Liar, Factory and Mugshot and on the bottom row (from left to right)- Darkside and Blackheart. These are the much darker shades which are perfect for in the crease and to darken a look up. Nooner is one of my favourite shades in the whole palette because it is matte but it is a dark matte shade which is perfect for the pink toned looks in the crease and it adds more definition in the crease. 

So this palette is super beautiful and gorgeous like I expected and it really is an all in one palette, especially for me as I love neutral colours. The pinks really compliment my blue eyes and I am really in love with this palette. I expected high things from it because it is Urban Decay and so many people have raved about it and it really did not disappoint. The pigmentation is incredible and I find everything sticks and stays much better with a primer and when I use my Pink Gold Maybelline colour tattoo cream eye shadow because it acts as a base for the shadow to stick on and the shades and tones are the same in both products. This is pricey but it really is worth the money and I know I am going to be grabbing for this so many times and I will be able to create multiple looks with this for all times of day, all year round. 

Rating
10/10
(£37.00- Debenhams)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar