Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Norse/Viking Casualty/Beserker Vignettes

These bases were originally meant for WAB. Since I don't usually play WAB nowadays (though I do have the occasional game) they have become casualty markers etc:

As usual, i hope you enjoy the pics.....

Beserker Base I

This base was ready made in many ways. All I had to do was remove the rather thick looking sword from the Artizan Beserker and add a Gripping Beast Daneaxe. The Foundry mini he has by the scruff of the neck came just as is so it was very easy to fit them both together by adding a small piece of plasticard below the Foundry mini before grouting etc.


Beserker Base II



And Beserker Base I with a change of base colour to a more frosty style.











Cheers,
Darrell.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar