Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's been going on at my home

We went to a few yard sales on Saturday. Not much purchased though,
I did find these 8 napkins, white with black and red cherries- 50 cents for the set

and 2 packs of vintage rick rack - 10 cents. Can you read on the packages how much they originally sold for?

I cooked a big meal and as I prepared the dishes, I lined them up so I could keep everything straight. First I put the roast beef in the oven. Then I peeled the potatoes, got the carrots ready to bake, cut the fresh corn off the cob and put it in a pan to cook on the stove top, made bread dough and have it rising, made a marinated vegetable salad like I read about on Lyn's blog and made a chocolate icebox pie.
Once all that was done, I put the salad and pie in the fridge, then I took a shower!

close up of Lyn's salad

This book arrived in today's mail. I won in a giveaway at Kusine.com - a really neat blog about sewing, gardening, cooking - if you have time, go visit.

Now I just have to decide which project to sew first........

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar