Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RBI (110) HUGE Hit...

That's not just my opinion over this autograph either. I know we all have our different niches in the autograph community and one of mine happens to include the owners of various companies. It's not just your run of the mill company that I'm interested in though.

I am a fan of the clothing brand The Hundreds. Those of you who read my blog and are younger probably already know the brand from personal experience, and those sports fans a little out of that demographic have more than likely seen it's designs somewhere or may recognize their little logo. One of the owners of the brand is actually from my home town and graduated from a rival high school. So not only do I like the clothing, but I always tend to root for the local guys.

As the brand expanded they added to existing stores in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and opened one in Santa Monica. Many people questioned opening a second store in the LA area, but personally I think it makes sense since Southern California residents can testify stores and residents in Fairfax and Santa Monica are nothing alike. I had the day off of work on the day of the Grand Opening for the Santa Monica store so I went. I picked up a few store exclusive pieces and a copy of their latest magazine issue (that's right they print a magazine too). Local boy Bobby Hundreds was there and I had him autograph a copy of the magazine after we talked for a few minutes about home.

I think we can all agree it was a pretty decent issue to get signed. I also think it's funny that the "Adam Bomb" he drew isn't in it's normal pose and the eyes are looking up to stare at models Holly Madison and Angel Porino showing off the summer bikini line. I wonder if this is the magazine equivalent to sweet spotting a baseball or him having some fun with it? I mean how often does someone get an excuse to doodle on a hot picture of Holly Madison's bikini body? Seeing as both of them are in the LA area fairly frequently I may try to finish the cover, but I'm not sure I really want to.
You can follow Bobby on twitter @BobbyHundreds he's actually a pretty entertaining writer and talented photographer if you're interested in that sort of thing from the streetwear scene. This Bobby Hundreds autographed magazine may be one of the best visually appealing autographs I have to I may have to frame this one up with my KIC Spacey print from the Set Up The Upset tshirt package.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar