Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bronzer of the week: Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder by The Body Shop

So I have no swatch or FOTD to show you guys with this product but am assuming you'll rely on my opinion and believe that's it truly a wonderful product. It's the most perfect, creamy, just the right amount of pigmented bronzer I have ever come across. Now I used many and still have quite a few in my collection but this is the only one I have hit pan on and scraped every bit out of till I could use it no further. It's the high streets NARS's Laguna if you will. Or even the powder version of Chanel Bronze Universal if you may.

I say that because it has the right amount of brown, beige and golden undertones to it without any trace of shimmer at all. It forms a film of contour and shadows underneath the cheekbones and on to the temples to cleverly shape the face without an obvious trace or fake brown stripes. This was the first 'next generation' of bronzers in my vanity that introduced me to the world of matte, natural looking bronzers.



Now I use it to contour my face but it also works well at toning down pale foundations by using it all over the face. It's very finely milled and a light dusting works beautifully to add a subtle hint of colour. I quite like how it never looks muddy or dirty but always sunkissed and a healthy dash of colour hence I can use this generously even when on the go.

You can of course use it on the apple of the cheeks, the nose and the forehead to mimic a tan and it would work so well on those with paler skin tones. If you find NARS bronzers too heavily pigmented for your skin and Bobbi Brown ones a tad bit expensive, this would be the perfect middle option. Same quality, much affordable.



Who uses Kabuki brushes anymore? I remember a time when I was obsessed with them and used it for foundation, powder, blush and bronzer! It's quite cool to have one in my collection again. This one is however the softest I've ever had and is actually quite apt for bronzer application, especially the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder as it needs a dense brush that would apply it heavily. It has a handy flat base at the bottom which means it can stay upright on the dresser. At least it won't get lost in my brush collection now.



Have you tried The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer products? They smell delicious and are perfect for the Summer.

www.thebodyshop.co.uk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar