Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How To Style | FCUK Charis Crochet Dress

Hello My Lovelies,

Hope you are all doing well and have had a wonderful week! I literally have so much going on right now so it was nice to escape for a little while and have a little ramble with you all on my blog! Still feels like a dream that LA has come and gone so quickly and i have a serious case of the holiday blues haha. Looking forward to getting away again in a few days time and to top up my tan! I literally feel so much better when i have a little colour on my cheeks - thank you sunshine :)


I have a fashion post for you today featuring a beautiful French Connection dress that was sent to me. I think it is a really unique dress and thought it could be worn numerous of ways depending on whether you would like to dress it up for an event or even down for a more casual look. It is the 'Charis Crochet Dress' on the French Connection website and when i first saw it on the website i instantly imagined myself walking down 'Rodeo Drive' in it, haha me and my wild imagination...but with me when i see something i like you will know as i am so incredibly fussy. 

It is a French Connection cotton dress but it is a superfine knit material which is perfect for the summertime even when it is a tiny bit warmer than usual in the UK, i feel it will be a perfect dress to wear during the fall / winter time too as it would look adorable with added layers and accessories. Like i said earlier i instantly fell in love with it...the beautiful crochet pattern on the front, the bohemian rope tie-waist belt and it's overall capability to be either dresses up or dressed down. So, i thought i would show you a few ways of how i style the dress with the help of some shoes and jackets!

I really love how a jacket can complete any outfit so i opted for two of my favourites which i am constantly reaching for. My leather jacket ensemble which gave the dress a more edgy look and then for a comparison I chose my Millie Mackintosh inspired military sparkly jacket to show a more feminine and girly style. I love how the sparkle really compliment the cream shade of the dress. 

Shoes, shoes and more shoes - i didn't want to overpower this style post with loads of different shoes as literally the possibilities are endless and lets face it - a girl can never have too many ;). As you can see all of the shoes in this particular post are flats as i felt they looked better on me with the dress on this occasion, however wedges and heels would look lovely also. I have a huge Converse addiction so i had to include a pair in this post - Converse gave the dress a more casual feel which i really loved, I can wear converse with near enough anything so i thought i would try it with this dress and really loved the outcome. I then opted for two t-bar dolly shoes which i absolutely adore, they gave the dress a more girly feel i thought, although the darker pair could also give the dress a more edgy or even classy look. The shoes option can be entirely up to you - i personally feel all three could be mixed and matched with each jacket and combination. 

Everything mentioned in this post -

Leather Jacket | River Island
Millie Mackintosh Inspired Military Sparkly Jacket | Ark Clothing
Converse | America (will be ft. in my LA Hauls)
Cream T-Bar Dolly Shoes | River Island
Black Diamon T-Bar Dolly Shoes | Primark

Hope you all enjoyed this How To Style post, it was really fun to do and i hope to do more in the future. I would love to know what you think of the accessories choices and the dress. If you like the dress you can pick it up on the French Conncection website - it is currently in the sale for £29.50 which is a real bargain as it is originally £97! Like always lovelies, if you have an questions, requests or if you just want a chat you can contact me on my social media or leave me a comment below. I love hearing from you all and i make sure to read every single comment...they really make my day! Have you seen my latest post? I am slowly uploading my LA Haul on my blog - if you would like to see what goodies i picked up you can take a peek through my LA Haul posts on my blog -

Lots of Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar