Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I've never done this before.

I've been a bad blogger this week.  Actually, I've simply been absent.  But with the start of Spring sports last friday, I've been out on the fields trying to get my team ready to take on the world.  (Good news, doubleheader sweep today in our first scrimmages - not like scrimmages count, but still a positive day!) 

I am considering broadening my collecting horizons, though.  Perhaps it's just starting and finishing Topps 2012 quickly, but I don't feel like waiting for series 2 just yet.  And I know Heritage comes out this week.  I've never worked on a set other than Topps flagship (and some upper deck set like 10-15 years ago - who can remember?) but I am thinking of dipping a toe in the water.

Here's my request to you:  please post with some of your thoughts on past Heritage, hopes for this year's Heritage, frustrations and anything else I should know.  I know this - the packs are far more expensive (per card) than I am used to...  Is it worth it?  (I am not a run-to-ebay-and-sell collector, by the way)

Ok, baby is awake - please try to check in with your thoughts, even if it's just a quickie! 

Thanks!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar